Local Alcohol Policies
- 30 June 2015: A report on three regional forums One Year On: The Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 June 2015
Three regional SSAA Forums held in Auckland, Christchurch and Wellington. The forums were held to reflect on how the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 is working towards its object one year into its implementation. The report summarises the discussions and themes from the three forums.
- 2 Feb 2015: For an update on Auckland Council Draft Local Alcohol Policy click here
- 21 June 2014 -Otahuhu Mangere Youth Group "We Say No - We need your voice" - OMYG Community Mobilization click here to view video
- Auckland Council: Submission closed on 16th July 2014.
Resources to assist: Ak LAP Toolkit
Submission Guide on Ak’s Draft Local Alcohol Policy Submission Template on Ak’s Draft Local Alcohol Policy Brief Submission Form
- For a copy of Auckland’s Draft Local Alcohol Policy and more information on the consultation process visit Help Shape Local Alcohol Policy
- Public support for Alcohol Policies in the Auckland Council Region Jan 2014 ARPHS (released 16 June 2014)
- 10 June 2014: Click here for the Auckland Council Liquor Link Update
- 20 May 2014: LAP Resources 3 Poster Local Alcohol Policies -Have Your Say A5 3Fold Local Alcohol Policies - Have Your Say & Information)
- 16 May 2014: Auckland Council has been developing a draft Local Alcohol Policy for the region over the past year.
Click here for the Auckland Council Local Alcohol Policy Update
- 15 Jan 2014: Helpful Information For Local Alcohol Policy Submissions (For Health Providers)
- 4 Nov 2013: LAP Policies Information Sheet
25 Feb 2013: Submission on the Auckland Council draft Annual Plan 2013/14
26 Jul 2012: Submission to the Local Government and Environment Committee on Local Government Act 2002 Amendment Bill
21 Mar 2012: Submission - Ak Council Long Term Plan
Mar 15, 2010: Manukau City Council Liquor Control (Liquor bans in Public Places )
Feb 12, 2010: Local Govt (Auckland Law Reform) Bill
Sept 2002 - Submission on "Reducing Alcohol-Related Problems in Manukau (Draft)" to Manukau City Council (PDF)
Dec 2001 - Submission on the Impacts of Lowering the Minimum Legal Drinking Age
Aug 2001 - The Local Government Act Review